A Collection of Little-Known Smart Marketing Stories and Examples!
There are some people who absolutely love listening to other people and their experiences, whether it’s about online marketing, or another subject entirely. It’s a great way to learn and has saved me a great many mistakes in the past, and no doubt will do so again in the future.
This is why the author put this manual together. It’s a compilation of some of the most valuable lessons learned about online marketing through over a decade of experience between us. It’s an interesting way to learn, and hey, if it’s going to solve a bunch of problems before you even come up against them, it shouldn’t be missed.
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- First Hand Experience
- Humber Beginnings
- Where’d Everyone Go?
- Miss Information Is Ripe
- Your Ideas Are Being Stolen As You Read This
- The Doers And The (Almost) Winners
- Improving And Learning
- Watch And Listen
- 2 Ways To Almost Guarantee Your Success
- When Jv’s Go Horribly Wrong
- The Dreaded JV Approach
- The Question On Our Lips When You Approach Us
- How This Manual Came To Exist
- Time Is Money. How Much Are You Wasting?
- Why Deadlines Are Bad
- JV Approaches, A Timescale
- And so much more…